Kitchen Renovation Service NYC
Reliable, trustworthy, and experienced.
When it comes to kitchen remodeling,
we're NYC's best.
Some of the kitchen remodeling services we provide
New York City Kitchen Remodeling
At Green Apple Construction, we offer full-scale kitchen remodeling services throughout the NYC area, up to Long Island and The Hamptons. All of our kitchen remodeling services are cost effective with our focus being on our client’s needs.
Kitchen remodels are both a big decision and long-term investment. That’s why you want to work with the right contractor to ensure your kitchen remodel makes your budget, instead of breaking it. When working with kitchen remodelers like us, you are guaranteed a stress free, quality, and efficient experience. We pride ourselves in our kitchen remodeling skills and practices. Our goal is to provide you with a new kitchen that grandma would be proud to bake her famous pumpkin bread in.
At Green Apple, we believe that kitchens are the heart and soul of a home, and a kitchen remodel should offer your home the love it deserves. We have held this belief in kitchen and kitchen remodels throughout the 20 years of business we have provided to the NYC and Long Island areas.
Apart from our Kitchen remodeling service, we also provide bathroom remodeling, new home construction service, Exterior Restoration, Full Interior Renovation throughout the NYC area, up to Long Island and The Hamptons.
But why Green Apple for all your NYC kitchen remodeling needs?
Because of our over 20 years of experience we have in the NYC kitchen remodeling and construction business, we are confident we have the knowledge and skill your kitchen remodel deserves.
At Green Apple, we like to split this answer into three parts:
- If your kitchen is noticeably showing its age or even worse, beginning to fall apart, you may want to think about remodeling your kitchen.
- Is your current kitchen making you unhappy? Your kitchen is where your soul is. It’s where you are peaceful, joyful, and where friends and memories are made. If it’s blocking your ability to do all this, it may be time to consider remodeling your kitchen.
- Do you plan on selling your home? If done correctly, a remodeled kitchen will increase your home’s value by a large amount. When we say a kitchen remodel is an investment, we don’t only mean it sentimentally, we mean it literally.
All kitchens really vary, but at Green Apple, we estimate that if a customer wants a full-scale kitchen remodel, it averages between 6-8 weeks. This means it is of high importance to have skilled professionals, and contractors who are organized and know how to manage or perform different trades.
This is a tricky question. All kitchen remodels vary largely. There are a lot of factors to think about when looking to remodel your kitchen such as size and type of cabinets, tiling, and appliances.
When starting a kitchen remodel, it’s important to think about who is actually going to use it and why. Here are some of our favorite questions to ask when telling our customers where to start when they are planning on remodeling their kitchen.
- Are you planning on entertaining in your new kitchen?
- How much do you plan on cooking in your new kitchen?
- Do you need a top-of-the-line WOLF, or will you settle for more cost-effective appliances?
At Green Apple, we have over 20 years of experience remodeling kitchens, so we really do it all. Services like full kitchen design, kitchen layout, tone practicality, and cost effectiveness are all practices we commonly employ for our customers seeking a remodeled kitchen.
Our main areas of service are throughout NYC and Long Island.
Our NYC service area contains all five boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island, The Bronx, and Queens).
Our Long Island service areas really contain all of Long Island, but we like to focus on The Hamptons, so Southampton, East Hampton, Westhampton, Hampton Bays, Sag Harbor, and Bridgehampton.
- Is the kitchen you’re planning on building your dream kitchen? If not, how can we help you make it your dream kitchen?
- Is it an investment? Any time you plan on selling your home, a kitchen remodel is generally the best way to boost your home’s value. That is exactly why you want the right general contractor to make sure you’re spending the necessary time and money on the right things.